We have inhouse CRM to manage clients. Our CRM can do next:
- keep list of clients
- show clients debt
- show details of what we did for client and how much it’s cost
- show our balance on accounts and cash
- employees salary data
- partners program (adding new partners, auto adding bonuses for each client transaction which is assigned to the partner)
Our CRM is written in the Yii php Framework.
I need more options, like:
- easy managing works and receipts from clients with which we work on monthly billing.
- better interface for analyzing data
- public partners account
So, i decide made by my self on ruby.
Thanks Max Andreev, he give me the guide:
Well, I would if I taught everything anew, would do so:
Written above goes through one day – it’s a clean ruby and his knowledge helps to delve faster into the rails
- http://railstutorial.ru/chapters/4_0/beginning is a book, and it should be read. Volume for 2 weeks of reading (chapter per day)